- Online Orders
- How do I place an order online?
Once you have finalised your products, please follow the steps mentioned below to place your order online:
- Add the products to your cart by clicking on ‘Add to Cart’.
- When you are ready with your order, click on 'Proceed To Checkout'.
- Fill in your contact information and shipping address. You can save this information for faster checkout on your next purchase.
- Once you have reviewed your delivery information, proceed by clicking on 'Continue to Payment'.
- Choose your mode of payment.
- Complete the payment information.
- Review your order and submit it.
- Once the order has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with the Order Number.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you can easily place an order without having an AMPM account. However if you set up an account with AMPM, you will receive timely updates on new arrivals, seasonal sales and special discounts.
- I have an account with AMPM but I forgot my password. How do I change it?
If you have a registered account with AMPM and you subsequently forget your password, we will send you an email to reset your password. All you have to do is simply login to our website with your Email Address and then click on 'Forgot Your Password.'
You will receive an email that will prompt you to set up a new password.
- Is it possible to make custom garments?
Yes, we do offer customization on select garments, which includes modifying the size of the garment according to the customer's preference. To know more, please contact us at email@example.com or call our Customer Service no. 7290088581/7290088582.
- Are the colours of the products shown on the website accurate?
At AMPM, we make every effort to accurately display the attributes of all our products, including the colors; however, the actual color you see may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- I am based out of India and I want to place an order for a delivery abroad. Is it possible?
We provide shipping within India & to International locations. We have arrangements with leading Indian & International logistics provider to handle your order in the best possible way for safe and fast delivery.
- What happens if the garment ordered is out of stock?
At AMPM, the minimum delivery time is 1 week and maximum is 3 weeks for all orders in/out of stock. Even if a particular garment is out of stock, we ensure delivery within a span of 3 weeks.
- How can I track my order?
As soon as the order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email with the Tracking Number to track your delivery.
It is possible to check the order status at any time by entering the Order Number at the link provided along with Tracking Number. Registered users can also find all information related to their orders on the 'My Account' page.
- Can I get my order gift-wrapped?
At AMPM, we do offer specially handcrafted and supple faux-leather gift cases, which you can use for gift-giving. These cases have been customised according to your gifting needs, making these luxurious gift cases perfect to mark those special moments, in style.
To begin your gifting journey with us, you can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service no. 7290088581/7290088582.
- Can I purchase a Gift Card online?
At AMPM, we do offer virtual Gift Cards for some special moments and occasions that you can easily share with your friends and family. To know more, please contact us at email@example.com or call our Customer Service no. 7290088581/7290088582.
- How do I use a Discount Code or Gift Card?
Once you are ready with your order, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on 'Proceed To Checkout'.
- Fill in your contact information and shipping address here.
- On this page, fill in the Discount Code or Gift Card details on the right-side of the page and click Apply.
- Your cart value will get updated and the new amount will get reflected in Subtotal.
- Once you have reviewed your delivery information, click on ‘Continue to Shipping’.
- Can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it, without any extra charges. To make a cancellation, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and or call our Customer Service no. 7290088581/7290088582.
Once your order is found eligible for cancellation by our team we will issue a refund against it, in the form of a credit note redeemable within 60 days from the issue date.
Additionally, you can also make modifications in your existing order i.e., change of color (subject to availability) or size or both within 24 hours of placing the order. To make a modification, please write to us at email@example.com and we will try to help you in the best way possible.
- How do I place an order online?
- What is AMPM's dispatch policy?
We understand you are eagerly waiting for ordered styles to be delivered to you at the earliest. Our Customer Service & Warehouse team works rigorously to ensure that we are able to bring a smile to your face. Our team performs multiple rounds of quality check and ensures that we deliver you the perfect packed product in the least possible time.
Our standard dispatch timelines are between 1-3 weeks (this is sometimes because we have to arrange your ordered styles from our stores located in multiple regions within India).
We will share regular updates about your order from dispatch to delivery via Email & SMS details provided by you when placing the order.
Once the order is dispatched, it normally takes 1-4 business days, depending on the pin code, for delivery within India and 3-10 business days for deliveries outside India. Unforeseen circumstances on the logistics provider’s end may sometime cause delays, however please be rest assured that our Customer Service team will be working very closely with the logistics provider to get your orders delivered at the earliest.
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to your order and shipping.
- What shipping method does the website use?
We ship our products through trusted global shipping experts like BLUE DART and DHL.
- What is the stipulated delivery time for an order?
The stipulated delivery time usually shows below the product when you click 'Delivery'. In case it doesn't, as per our delivery policy we deliver within 1-3 weeks maximum.
- What are the charges for shipping in India?
Shipping to customers within India is free for all orders.
- What are the charges for International shipping?
Shipping to customers outside of India attracts a small additional charge. The amount varies according to location and you will be informed according to the shipping details provided by you, when you’re placing your order.
This will be reflected on the ‘Shipping Method’ page, which appears before you have made your payment.
- Can I change the shipping address of my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched from our warehouse. Therefore, we request you to provide a suitable shipping address so that we can deliver as per the specified delivery schedule.
- What is AMPM's dispatch policy?
- Payment & Delivery
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following modes of payment:
- Cash on Delivery (Available in India)
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Digital Wallet
- How does Cash on Delivery work?
Cash on Delivery is available across India for orders below INR 50,000. We request our customers to choose a pre-paid delivery option for anything above INR 50,000.
- Does AMPM charge sales tax?
The GST is included in the price of the product reflected on the website, and not charged additionally.
- What are the Customs and Import Duties on International Shipments?
You order may be subject to import duties that are levied once the package reaches the destination country. An additional charge towards Import, Customs & Taxes may be levied by the Custom authority which will be borne by you. Please note that AMPM Pvt. Ltd. has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be in actuals.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, and we recommend contacting the local customs office or their website for further information. Additionally, when ordering from our website, AMPM is considered the importer on record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are ordering the goods.
- How can I pay for my order?
- Exchange & Return Policy
- What is AMPM's exchange policy?
We do realise that there are instances when you may wish to exchange a product that you have purchased. If you are a first time customer and you have made a mistake in selecting your size, you don’t have to worry. We will exchange it for you subject to the following conditions:
- The product being returned for exchange should be in unused condition, with its original tags intact.
- The product was not purchased on discount. Only one exchange is permitted against each purchase.
- If the requisite size/design is not available immediately, refunds will not be made. Instead we will issue refund coupons which you can redeem against a purchase within the next 90 days.
- The shipping costs for returning the product purchased for exchange will not be reimbursed.
TO EXCHANGE A PRODUCT YOU HAVE PURCHASED
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and a Returns and Exchanges form with the requisite information. You can return the goods within 10 business days of receiving it, in an unused, unwashed and unaltered condition, along with the original tags and the original sales invoice. Please use the services of a trusted courier agency of your choice to return the product. Please ensure that the return merchandise is securely packaged to avoid damage of goods in transit. If found damaged, the goods will not be replaced or refunded.
ONCE WE RECEIVE THE PACKAGE
Our team will determine if it is fit for replacement and send you an e-mail informing you of the same. If deemed fit for return, we will replace the returned items (subject to availability) or else issue a refund coupon for the same amount. The refund coupon must be redeemed against a purchase made in the next 90 days. The replaced item will be dispatched to your address immediately. If deemed not fit for return, we will send the goods back to you. Processing and closing of an exchange issue may take 10 business days at our end.
Note: Customers cannot return or exchange an item which has been purchased online from a third-party website, any of our retail stores or vice versa. We also do not give any refund or return on our products bought on Sale or Special/Discount Offers.
- What should I do if I receive a different item from the one that I had ordered?
We ensure that we always deliver the right product to you. However in any case you receive a wrong order, you can notify us within 24 hours with your order number. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service No. 7290088581/7290088582. A Returns and Exchanges form will be shared with you to fill in all the requisite information.
- What do I do if my order is received in a damaged condition?
At AMPM, we ensure the safety of your order, however in any circumstances if you receive a product in a damaged condition, you can contact us at email@example.com or call our Customer Service No. 7290088581/7290088582 with the picture of the order. After review, a Returns and Exchanges form will be shared with you to fill in all the requisite information.
- What if I am not available when you deliver the merchandise?
If you are not there when we deliver the merchandise, it will be taken back and we will contact you regarding the same.
- What is AMPM's return policy?
You can return the goods within 10 business days of receiving it, in an unused, unwashed and unaltered condition, along with the original tags and the original sales invoice. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Returns and Exchanges form will be shared with you to fill in all the requisite information. After you have shared the form, you could use the services of a trusted courier service of your choice or ask for a pick-up from our courier partner in your city. Our Customer Service team will be able to co-ordinate it for you if the service is available in your region.
Please ensure that the return merchandise is securely packaged to avoid further damage of goods in transit. If found damaged, the goods will not be replaced or refunded.
Once we receive the package, our team determines if it is fit for replacement or refunds and sends you an e-mail informing you of the same. If deemed fit for return, we will replace the returned items (subject to availability), free of cost or else refund you for the cost of the goods, to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. If you have used the COD option to make the payment, we will transfer the refunded amount to your bank account. (Details to be given in the Returns and Exchanges form.)
The shipping costs incurred to send the goods back to us will be reimbursed, based on a pre-determined tariff fixed by us, depending on your location. This will be refunded to your bank account or your credit card/debit card as deemed by the mode of payment. If we are able to arrange a pick up, you do not have to pay for the service.
If deemed not fit for return, we will send the goods back to you.
Processing and closing of a replacement /refund issue may take 10 business days at our end.
In case of credits issued to the credit/debit card, you must allow one billing cycle for the credit to appear on your card statement.
The cardholder’s account is managed by the card issuing bank and thereby we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the amount being credited to the account. Depending on the bank, the time taken for the refund to be visible in the account may vary.
Note: If you have purchased a product from a Sale or Special/Discount Offer, then that product is not eligible for exchange until and unless the product you have received differs from the one that you ordered. We do not give any refund or return on our products bought on Sale or Special/Discount Offers.
- What is AMPM's exchange policy?
- Safety & Hygiene
- Is the online merchandise safe?
At AMPM, the health and well-being of our customers is always on top-of-our-mind. We are strictly following WHO-approved safety guidelines in order to ensure that the merchandise, and our employees handling the same, are safe and well-protected. This includes:
- Rigorous sanitization of the warehouse on a regular basis.
- Daily thermal screening of all employees at the entry gate.
- Standard social distancing regulations followed inside the warehouse.
- Wearing personal protective equipment,i.e., face masks and gloves, inside the warehouse.
- Placement of hand-sanitizers and disinfectants at all touchpoints across the warehouse.
- How do you ensure safe delivery?
At AMPM, we are always working towards providing a responsible and safe shopping environment to our customers. Following WHO-approved guidelines, we have made specific arrangements with our logistics provider to ensure contactless deliveries and payments.
- What happens if a product is returned by the customer?
Once a product is returned, it is kept in isolation for atleast 48 hours. After this the merchandise is duly cleaned and disinfected before sending it back to the warehouse.
To know more about our health and safety measures, please contact us at email@example.com or call our Customer Service no. 7290088581/7290088582.
- Is the online merchandise safe?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable AMPM to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services);
- When you provide your details when you visit a AMPM Store or contact the AMPM concierge by telephone. Please note that phone calls will on occasion be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with AMPM via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed "Cookies and other information that we automatically collect", below; and
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed “Location services” below.
WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU TO
- Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including emails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
Where you have agreed to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time (for example, for us to send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the section headed “Contact us” below). We also process your information where this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognise your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
- First party cookies, served directly by AMPM to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by AMPM to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platform.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party service provider on our Platform, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. AMPM uses both 'session cookies' and 'permanent cookies'. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognise your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
HOW TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES
You can set your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Platform cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility).
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log-in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
The Platforms use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party platforms after you leave our Platforms, and we use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which are based on your visits to the Platforms and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in.
You have choices in respect of the delivery of ads. You can opt-out of receiving certain types of behavioural ads by visiting the third party websites described in the section headed “How to control or delete cookies” above. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
Some of the services that we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are typically available on mobile devices or applications, you are provided with the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information deriving from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi access points in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalised service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services should you no longer wish to benefit from them.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal information to third party providers, for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “Information you provide us and how we use it”;
- We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by emailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any AMPM marketing emails.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website ("www.ampm.in"). These General Terms and Conditions of Use govern the access to and use of www.ampm.in. The access to and use of this web site as well as the purchase of products on www.ampm.in are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you.
Request for further information can be made through our Client Relations or sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any assistance, go to customer care tab, where you can ask for information on orders, shipping, refunds and returning products purchased on www.ampm.in, a registration form, tips and other general information on the services provided by www.ampm.in. Remember that you can always contact the Provider by email at email@example.com.
The access to and use of www.ampm.in, including display of web pages, communication with Provider, downloading product information and making purchases on the web site, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity. Remember that you will be liable for your use of www.ampm.in and its contents. The Provider shall not be considered liable for any use of the web site and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to Provider's liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data which is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent) as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content included on this Site, such as works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of AMPM or Provider and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of AMPM and Provider as the case may be.
AMPM and/or Provider shall have the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Content. AMPM and/or Provider shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Site and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content.
Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Content expressly authorised in writing by AMPM and Provider shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
4. LINKS TO WWW.AMPM.IN
Please contact the Provider at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in linking the Home page of www.ampm.in and other web pages which can be publicly accessible. You are requested to contact the Provider for requesting our consent to linking www.ampm.in The Provider grants links to www.ampm.in free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis. The Provider is entitled to object to certain links to its web site in the event that the applicant who intends to activate links to www.ampm.in has, in the past, adopted unfair commercial or business practices which are not generally adopted or accepted by the market operators, or has made unfair competition activities vis-à-vis the Provider or the latter's suppliers, or when the Provider fears that such practices or such activities might be adopted by the applicant in the future. In any event, it is forbidden to post deep links (such as deep frames) to www.ampm.in or to use unauthorised meta-tags without the Provider consent.
5. DISCLAIMERS ON CONTENT
The Provider does not warrant that the contents of the web site are appropriate or lawful in other countries outside India. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, please do not access this web site and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by www.ampm.in shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility. The Provider has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of www.ampm.in is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, the Provider cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.
Moreover, the Provider cannot guarantee that the web site will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our web site please contact our Client Relations by visiting our Customer Support Area or write to the following email address: email@example.com. A Provider representative will be at your disposal to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible. At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow www.ampm.in to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the web site. The Provider has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on www.ampm.in, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of www.ampm.in, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information.
6. OUR BUSINESS POLICY
The Provider has adopted a business policy; its mission consists of selling products through its services and its web site to "consumer" only. "Consumer" shall mean any natural person who is acting on www.ampm.in for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity (if any). If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services for purchasing products on www.ampm.in. The Provider shall be entitled to object to the processing of purchase orders from persons other than consumers and to any other purchase order which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Use.